Our first litter!
After an intensive deepening in the breed and now that our Tetje has turned two years old, we are going to plan a litter with her. She will most likely go into heat at the end of July, beginning of August 2021. So we hope to welcome our first litter at the end of September, beginning of October 2021 and then hope to love a beautiful daughter ourselves. We can't wait to start this beautiful journey with her. We are very much looking forward to this great experience.
We are a member of Rhodesian Ridgeback Club Netherlands (RRCN). This means that we breed according to the rules set by this association.
The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a relatively healthy breed and it is our priority to maintain or improve this health. In addition to the mandatory X-ray examinations, such as ED and HD, we also have genetic testing performed. We do this to determine any hereditary disorders in our parent animals and to prevent it in our puppies.
In addition to health, we believe that the beautiful character of Rhodesian Ridgebacks should be preserved. There is no fear and/or aggression in their character. If a dog does show these character traits, we believe that it should not be bred with them.
Why a Ridgeback from De Verwenderij?
- We will guide you in choosing a puppy that suits you. We will certainly try to take your personal preference into account.
- A few weeks before you take the puppy home, we will provide you with information about the care and upbringing of your puppy. Aftercare is also very important to us. You can always contact us for any questions or help regarding your puppy.
- Your puppy has a pedigree and a European pet passport.
- Your puppy will be microchipped, dewormed and vaccinated according to the guidelines.
- Your puppy will be examined as directed by the RRCN.
- You will receive the nest inventory form from the RRCN home.
- Much attention is paid to socialization of your puppy and you will receive guidelines on how you can get started with this at home.
- Your puppy gets all the attention, care and love, they are "pampered" with us and we expect this to be continued by you when you take your puppy home.